5/30/2007

Lightning Strikes Tree Plus My Own Lightning Video

Don't get to many lightning storms in my part of the world, but I always love it when we do, have been trying to get lightning caught on video for ages and a couple months back I filmed my first footage.

The video just below though is not my own and I hope I never to get this close to lightning. I'd say the the lightning in this video strikes a tree about 20 meters away from the person filming and it is pretty spectacular.

Lightning strikes tree


The next video is my own, I was filming police cars on the highway across the harbour from my house during a power outage, I think I was lucky to catch this at all, I didn't actually notice the there was a lightning strike while I was filming, definitely a one time moment, for me anyway.

The Lightning Strike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...